Sunday, June 18, 2017

Frankie Graduation Card Tutorial

June's challenge at Mixed Media Mojo is Graduation with a Travel Twist!!!  I loved this challenge as I got to use embossing folders, Distress Inks, Embossing Powder and loads of great dies! So let's get started!

I used an A7 card and embossed with Tim Holtz Embossing Folder. It has airmail emblems and airplanes on it! Great for a travel card!  Then I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Aged Mahogany, Chipped Sapphire and Tea Die and went over the card after I had embossed the card.


Then the fun began!  I used Tim Holtz Frankenstein Die for my graduate, MFT Diploma Die, Tim Holtz postal envelope Die, Tim Holtz Mover's and Shakers Die for the Vintage Camera, Globe and Airplane and Tim Holtz Script travel words!


From there I colored in the Globe with Tim Holtz Distress Markers in Salty Ocean and Wild Honey. Then I embossed the globe and script words with clear embossing powder to make them stand out!  I had to cut out the globe twice to get the silver for the outside frame of the globe and then for the globe itself.


Here is the final card and I think it turned out great! This was a lot of fun to make!


Make sure to join us at our challenge on FB page at-
https://www.facebook.com/groups/248263305651352/?ref=bookmarks

2 comments:

  1. I am very thankful for the effort put on by you, to help us, Thank you so much for the post it is very helpful, keep posting such type of Article.CCleaner Crack Free

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the new dialog contour module, you can redesign the intonation of the dialog to save or improve a performance in post production. Dialogue Outline provides speech-tailored pitch correction processing that can be used to adjust the inflection of words within a dialogue phrase that may not match or flow correctly with the rest of the dialogue in the clip. Simply put together natural-sounding sentences or turn statements into questions! Downloaded from this site

    ReplyDelete