Tuesday, April 7, 2015

New Design Team Members Introductions - Day 1

Hello and welcome to the start of our Design Team introductions!  Last week we introduced 5 new members of our team.  Now it's time to share a little something about each of them.

Meet Lucyna:


Here is a little something about Lucyna:

"My name is Lucyna Marynowska, aka Lula.
I come from the north of Poland. 

Fifty- something, stay at home wife, mum of two grown up boys and a happy grandma. 
I started my crafting journey 3 years ago and immediately became an addicted paper-lover.

I love making cards, altering things and playing with mixed media.

And I love making crafty friends all over the world!"

Be sure to swing on by Lucyna's blog to check out her amazing work.

Be sure to also check out our April challenge and play along with us!

Stay Tuned this week for more introductions!

Maria

2 comments: